WHO IS CCI?
The Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) is the Voice of Condominiums in Canada. Formed in 1982, CCI is the only national, independent, non-profit organization representing all stakeholders in the condominium community.
CCI South Alberta Chapter is one of 17 Chapters from across Canada representing, unit owners, condominium corporation boards, professionals who practice in the condominium industry fields and companies who provide services to the condominium industry. CCI proudly represents almost half of a million condo owners across Canada and is the only national association dealing exclusively with condominium issues affecting all of the participants in the condominium community.
We do this through:
- Education - through educational courses, seminars and networking all designed to equip condominium directors, homeowners and suppliers with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct the affairs of a condominium corporation in a proper and diligent manner.
- Industry Member Directory - members may request referrals to appropriate professionals and services.
- Advocating to Improve Legislation Affecting Condominiums - CCI's Provincial Legislative Committees are constantly working with provincial governments in order that they produce legislation that reflects the improvements required to properly protect directors and condominium homeowners.
- Developing Standards - CCI has developed standards of competence in six key areas pertaining to condominium life. These spheres cover law, accounting, property management, insurance, real estate and building sciences.
CCI does not represent any one profession or interest group. Rather, it represents all facets of the condominium community, encouraging all interest groups to work together toward one common goal.
Our members are individuals, professionals, condominium corporations and business partners. CCI does not represent any one profession or interest group. Rather, it represents all facets of the condominium community, encouraging all interest groups to work together toward one common goal.
Introductory Financial Management and Successful Budgeting
COURSE DATE: November 21, 2020. More information and/or to register
Provides the tools necessary to understand financial management principles and to successfully prepare an annual budget. (3.5 hours)
- CM101 Directors Education
- Fundamental Management Principles – CM100
- Practical Management Principles – CM200
- Specialty Management Issues – CM300
- Membership Directory - LINK
- Links - LINK
- National Resource Centre - LINK
- Webinar Recordings - LINK
- Previous Session Info - LINK
YOUR CONDO VOICE