Become a member - JOIN HERE!
COST: Other Member $195 Non-Member $295
The Canadian Condominium Institute, South Alberta Chapter is pleased to extend this course to, non-director owners, property managers and in particular new condominium corporation directors including presidents and treasurers. This course will provide them with the tools necessary to understand financial management principles and to successfully prepare an annual budget.
- Board financial management obligations
- Understand condominium corporation financial statements
- Understand a capital replacement reserve fund plan
- Examine necessary tools to prepare annual budget
- Create a condo corporation budget
- Introductory acknowledgements, CCI introduction and objectives and course objectives
- Financial obligations of the Board and the Treasurer
- Condominium financial statement basics
- The capital replacement reserve fund plan basics
- Successful budgeting basics
- Budget planning
- Special assessments
- Budget contributions
- ABC Condominium Corporation: Budget Exercise
Please Note: In accordance with our policy, there are no refunds on cancelled registrations. Registrations may be transferred to another participant, at no cost, by notifying the Administrator, Elaine Courte, in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. All transfers must be received in writing via email or by mail at least two (2) business days PRIOR to the event. This policy will be strictly enforced.