- Municipality/Community Staff and Elected Officials - CA$95.00
- Other Public Sector Organization / Agency (inc Crown Corps) - CA$145.00
- Private Sector Organization - CA$295.00
- a better understanding of what asset management is,
- why it should be undertaken and the benefits to your community,
- what it entails and how to begin implementation with some tangible steps.
Iain is CNAM’s Awareness & Outreach Program Manager and comes with 10 years of consulting experience. Most recently he worked with CNAM to write the AM101 Booklet that we hope you’ve already read! Iain spent 6 years with CH2M/Jacobs's Asset Management consulting practice where he helped plan and implement asset management programs in public sector organizations and municipalities across Canada, covering with a variety of topics from writing Asset Management Plans (AMPs) to Capital Investment Planning, and AM Policy to Customer Level of Service Frameworks. Iain was CH2M/Jacobs's Global Program Manager and a Lead Trainer for their 3-day Infrastructure Asset Management Training course.
Iain was also Program Manager for the CH2M/Opus consulting team behind FCM’s Leadership in Asset Management Program (LAMP) which brought together 12 municipalities from across Canada to develop a good practice AM handbook for municipalities which will be released in 2018. Iain is a motivated and passionate individual and you’re in for a good workshop! Special guests from your region will also be presenting and sharing their experience.