FREE Webinar: Condos & Covid-19
COVID-19 Webinar - A Discussion with Experts on How to Handle This Crisis in your Condo
While these are challenging and unprecedented times, CCI South Alberta is here to help and will host a panel of experts to discuss issues facing condos during this crisis.
Topics to be discussed in this Webinar include:
- Can Condo Fees be Deferred
- Condo Safety in the Time of a Pandemic
- Fire Code Compliance in the Time of a Pandemic & Annual Fire Inspections
- Ministerial Order of April 9th
- Protocols – Can Residents be Forced to Self-Isolate
- Request for Accommodation
- Question Period
Joining us for the Webinar are Dionne Levesque (SCR Lawyers), Frank Schroder (Calgary Fire Department), Laurie Kiedrowski (McLeod Law), Maria Bartolotti (New Concept Management) and Sonja Hodis (Hodis Law).
Join us on April 23, 2020 at 12:000 pm via Zoom. If you are interested in participating in this webinar please register. Registration is required. Register now as space is limited.