CM101 Directors Education
- Role of the Board/ Management
- Directors' Code of Ethics
- Condominium Property Act
- Board Confidentiality
- Appointment and Role of Officers
- Notice of Meetings
- Nominations and Elections
- Conflict of Interest
- Rules of Conduct and Order
understanding the Boards obligation to produce an annual budget and the tools necessary to do this effectively.
- Board obligations
- examine necessary tools to prepare annual budget
- Create two different condo budgets
Please Note: In accordance with our policy, there are no refunds on cancelled registrations. Registrations may be transferred to another participant, at no cost, by notifying the Administrator, Elaine Courte, in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. All transfers must be received in writing via email or by mail at least two (2) business days PRIOR to the event. This policy will be strictly enforced.