The Canadian Condominium Institute, South Alberta Chapter 101 Course is a 3.5 hour session designed to introduce and educate on board governance, board meetings and running an AGM.
- Role of the Board/ Management
- Directors' Code of Ethics
- Condominium Property Act
- Board Confidentiality
- Appointment and Role of Officers
- Notice of Meetings
- Nominations and Elections
- Conflict of Interest
- Rules of Conduct and Order
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read the cancellation policy in the tab at the top of the page.