- 18 holes plus cart
- Hot dog / sausage plus choice of water, pop or juice at the turn
- Swag bag
- Chance to win various prizes, bring your ‘A’ game
Over 120 years later, we brew our beer with the same ideology using unpasteurized single batches, no artificials preservatives, flavours or colour to provide beer lovers from Windsor to London with premium, fresh hand crafted brew. Today's Brewery operates in one of Mr. Walker's originial buildings known as "Surge Plant 16". Once an overflow storage facility for the production of Whisky, this repurposed 18,000 square foot facility is now home to the finest beer produced in Essex County using traditional hand crafted methods and of course, only the finest ingredients.
With a cheers to Hiram Walker, you will now make your way to the Wiser's Distiller where you will experience the story of Canadian whisky. You'll learn about the history of Canadian whisky and the process of making it, from the grains harvested by local farmers to you pouring it into a glass to enjoy. The tour concludes with a tasting of 4 of our award-winning whiskies, which may include: J.P. Wiser's Deluxe, J.P. Wiser's Triple Barrel, Lot 40, and J.P. Wiser's 15 Years Old.
- 4 wine tastings at each of the 2 vineyards
- Tour of Sprucewood Winery
- Food provided at Viewpointe along with tasting
- Tasting of 4 whiskey’s at Wolfhead
- Food will also be provided at one of the stops
- Maximum 40 people