Why join CCI?
As a resident or condominium director, a host of valuable membership benefits are available, including:
- The benefit of membership rates when you register for CCI sponsored Condominium courses, seminars and other events.
- Chapter and national newsletters with up-to-date information, news and events.
- Network with industry leaders...CCI's events present excellent networking opportunities.
- Support CCI's lobbying efforts for better reforms to government on behalf of all condominium owners.
For professional and business partners servicing the condominium industry
- Expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- Create your own competitive advantage...maximize your economic potential as a trade service or professional supplier.
- Network with business leaders.
- Profit from the experience of leading professional colleagues and take away a wealth of contacts and reference materials published by CCI.
- Share information with other suppliers to the condo industry...including professionals from the areas of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.
- Become a valuable industry resource by lending your expertise as an author of articles in CCI's newsletter and as a CCI course instructor.
- Increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the ACCI professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute).
CCI... Working for You
Working on behalf of the condominium industry and its residents, CCI's objectives are:
- To Educate...through educational courses, seminars and networking all designed to equip condominium directors, homeowners and suppliers with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct the affairs of a condominium corporation in a proper and diligent manner.
- To Offer Professional Assistance...members may request referrals to appropriate professionals and services.
- To Improve Legislation Affecting Condominiums...CCI's Provincial Legislative Committees are constantly working with provincial governments in order that they produce legislation that reflects the improvements required to properly protect directors and condominium homeowners.
- To Development Standards...CCI has developed standards of competence in six key areas pertaining to condominium life. These spheres cover law, accounting, property management, insurance, real estate and building sciences. Through education and examination, CCI extends Professional Associate status upon those of its members who attain the required standard (ACCI).